In addition to several dozen scholarly articles in peer-reviewed journals, my work has also been published in magazines, newspapers, and trade publications.
Here are a few of my writings aimed at non-philosophical audiences:
- In praise of self-regulation, Canadian Business, July 14 2011
- Why You Should Care About Corporate Governance, The Mark, December 3 2010.
- Conflict of Interest: Just What Is the Worry?, The Mark, November 15 2010
- The MBA oath helps remind graduates of their ethical obligations, Canadian Business, October 2010 (p. 82)
- Direct-To-Consumer Genomics & Leading-Edge Ethics, Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News, Oct 15 2009
- Is it wrong that cruise ships are still taking vacationers to Haiti? The Mark, Jan 21 2010
See also my Guide to Moral Decision Making.