As an ethics consultant, I can help with:
- Ethics education and training;
- Ethics of Leadership;
- Conflict of interest training and policy development;
- Developing your own Code of Ethics or Code of Conduct;
- The values and ethics dimensions of corporate governance;
- Training on the ethical aspects of leadership;
- Assessing the “ethical climate” of your workplace.
- Confidential ethics advice, opinions, and coaching.
For more on each of these, click on “Services” above.
More about me:
I have a Ph.D. in philosophy, and a proven track-record as a communicator. I’m a university professor, and have been for over a decade. I teach at the Ted Rogers School of Management (where I am Interim Director of MBA Programs, and Director of the Jim Pattison Ethical Leadership Education & Research Program, at the Ted Rogers Leadership Centre. I am a Senior Fellow at Duke University’s Kenan Institute for Ethics. I also co-edit a new, peer-reviewed journal called The Business Ethics Journal Review, and am President of the nonprofit Journal Review Foundation of the Americas.
I’ve provided educational and ethics consulting services to corporate boards, professional associations, hospitals, startup companies, major charitable foundations, and to the Canadian military. I’ve been a keynote speaker at national and international conferences. I’ve been called one of the “Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior” and I have been declared one of the “100 Most Influential People in Business Ethics,” several years in a row.
For several years, now, I’ve been the author of The Business Ethics Blog, the world’s #1 blog on that topic.